1. There are only “ Upair logo” on screen and no flight date and image.
Calibrate frequency as follow:
1).Power on both RC battery and aircraft battery.( press intelligent power button 1 second,release quickly,then press and hold intelligent power button 3~5 seconds again then release it quickly,rotating gimbal pitching if the camera can go up and down, it showing the aircraft was powered on successfully).
2). Press the “black button” on the back of the controller for 3~5 seconds till side indicators flashing.
2. Why the intelligent is hard for me to take out for charge ?
Since it is just released from factory, just 100% newly item, please try the following.
1).remove four black gimbal damping ball
2).Using a scissors onto rear of battery inside aircraft,against the battery, then easily push the battery out.
3).press upward and downward button simultaneously on intelligent battery the to pull it out.
3. The camera not recording and flight info like elevation and battery level info not showing up on my display. Also the transmission of fpv to my remote is always staticky and breaking up. (or the screen freeze/ or there are flight date but without image try the following )
The camera plug was a little loose. Plugged it all the way in and it will be fine
1).Remove 4 black gimbal damping ball, you can see wires and a plug between the gimbal and the aircraft;
2). Remove the plug and re install it.
3). Set the gimbal back, pay attention to the camera must face the same direction with intelligent battery power button.
4. The controller keep “ beeping”?
If the controller keep beeping, it means the RC battery is deplete to low voltage, please kindly fully charge it.
5. The aircraft just flying out of controller, and I have lose control with it, even pushed auto-return to home joystick.
Provided the home point (where aircraft takes off ) was recorded successfully before flight, and it only working under GPS position hold mode so there are should be a stronger GPS signals( at least 10 stars), indoor or garage is not suitable.
6. One of motor just didn’t spin ?
Here are video link for you the following:
1).remove all propellers first,
2).Push the left throttle to the top, at the same time restart the intelligent battery twice! (press intelligent power button 1 second,release quickly, then press and hold intelligent power button 3~5 seconds again then release it quickly, rotating gimbal pitching if the camera can go up and down, it showing the aircraft was powered on successfully)
3).Then push the throttle to the bottom.
7. Which card will be suitable for camera to record ?
We recommend C10 or above TF card, which is high speed and are compatible with Upair camera to record, this TF card is not included in Upair package list.
8. Is it normal the small metal on aircraft belly get hot?
Yes, it is normal, since the aircraft release much power than other electronics once working, if you are afraid it, you can stick a radiating paste on it, which is the same as CPU radiating paste.
9. The video stops and starts every few seconds. Do, there is NO CONTINUOUS video.
First, making sure you use a class 10 or above TF card to cover high speed it required, others will not.
Second, you said it is not smooth, please kindly suggest such issue happen on computer or FPV screen, if on computer, maybe the hardware problems of the computer, or please kindly try to change a video player, this is important.
BTW：Please remember to open the controller first, and then the drone.