Here is the instruction for how to root your Measy U2C. We have tried it and root the device successfully:
1) Download Moborobo and unrar into a folder.
2) Download ROOT TOOL and unzip into a folder.
3) Install Moborobo and open it
4) Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your measy u2c ( you should go to “setting” –”USB”–choose” connect to pc chooice” and then go to “Developer options”–open”USB debugging”choice)
5) Wait for Moborobo to see the device and install drivers. It will detect the device.
6)Run TPSparkyRoot.bat and follow the on-screen instructions.Your Measy U2C will reboot 3 times during this process.
7)Install SuperSU from Play Store.(If not installed in previous step)
8)Optional Install BusyBox from Play Store.
If all went well your measy u2c should be rooted.