As we know, there are many different network frequencies in the world. Even in the same country, frequency of different carrier will be different. And most of our phones are unlocked on our website.
Here is the guide to check that if network bands of the smartphone which you’re going to buy match your country and your carrier.
There’re two ways for you to check the network coverage.
(1) Go to this website http://www.willmyphonework.net/ before you order.
(2) On this site, you can you can see brand and country box. Select the brand of the phone you’re going to buy. Then phone model box will come up and please select the right model.
(3) Some smartphones will have different sub model. If the sub model box comes up, you can select the right one or just select “ALL” if it doesn’t have sub model.
(4) Select the country/area which you will use the phone. For example, choose United Kingdom.
(5) You will see Carriers list in the next box. Find your network carrier or provider.
(6)Click “Search”. The network result will come up. It will tell you if the phone will be compatible with 2G,3G,4G networks of this carrier in your country. Also you will see the network bands in this page. You can take this result as reference.
Sometimes we haven’t found the phone model in the Method 1 page. Here is another way to check whether a specific smartphone can be used in your country.
(1) You should find the network frequencies of the phone on the product page. For example:
(2) Next you should confirm if your country supports the network frequencies that were listed in the page of the phone you’re going to buy.
You can confirm this by visiting the following website:
On this site you can see the search box on the Top:
(4) We will get a list of carriers, for this example we will select: Telefónica UK Limited (O2 (UK)) with 3G 2100. This will display its network coverage and the network information.
The coverage map and more information can be found below:
(5) Besides the above steps, you can directly go to the homepage of this website:
Just quickly select your country on the bottom the page. It will show all the network frequencies which are supported by different carriers in your country.
The two methods above will help you solve most doubts about the network frequencies. If you still cannot find the answer, please contact to your local carrier to make sure if this phone is compatible with their communication frequencies. Enjoy!