Hello, guys! Glad to share ZIDOO X9 TV box latest firmware and flash method here, please check the information below:
Firmware download link: ZIDOO X9 v126.96.36.199 latest firmware
Version : 188.8.131.52
1. Remove the option 1080I in the setting.
2. HDMI IN no longer shows in the screen when power on.
3. Adding direct starting recording function with the new button[TV] entering HDMI IN directly.
4. After power on, deleting the record which past the schedule time with HDMI IN recording.
5. The default video format of HDMI IN recording is TS.
6. Adding the save function of HDMI IN video format and resolution of the parameter.
7. The screen saver won’t go wrong after closing it.
8. No longer lose the focus, when it exits from APPs management to main UI.
9. It won’t send error message duiring playing,after upgrading localMM OTA.
10. Single loop is valid.
11. It will play smoothly with a single loop app of ISO/BDMV.
12. LocalMM rmoves SAMB & NFS.
13. LocalMM will keep running when multiple ISOes switch around in the playlist.
14. Home button won’t fail through one-click removal.If did not, please Restore Factory Defaults.
15. The local upgrade file is removed after cleanig APP data.
16. In the root directory of local disk to open pictures, the picture manager won’t stop running directly.
17. Adding TFcard with write permission.
18. It can display volume frame whether the volume is 0 or 100,increse or decrease.
OTA Upgraded metrhod:
First, you need to be ready the ZIP of local OTA upgrade on the U disk; then, connected to it with your BOX, findout the APK you want to upgrade from desktop: Settings>>About>>Update. You will find the following upgrade interface.
You can findout your U disk through selecting the Local update, and findout the ZIP of OTA upgrade of you selected. After finishing the copy, you will allow to Update through the lower right corner.
Please note again: DO NOT turn off your power during the process of upgrade, or you have to recover by flashing.
Sure, you can also upgrade through online if there is the latest version onine.
When a new version pushed, system will pop up a dialog of upgrade when online, after the boot into the system about 30s, and show it on your screen; at this moment, you just need to press OK, it will automatically enter the interface of download the Update and download the zip of upgrade. Finishing downloading, it will start automatically updating when you select Update again(It also needs to keep turn on, and it will enter the system automatically after finishing upgrading.)
If you don’t want to upgarde now, you can upgrade later through Settings >> About >> Update >> OnlineUpdate.
The following is a complete system after finish flashing, entering to check,Settings>>About>>Update>>OnlineUpdate. Congratulatons! It shows the latest version.
That’s all. You might have a try.
You can flash the device, if you don’t want to OTA upgade: