Stock firmware for pipo T9 MTK6592 Octa Core Phablet is released!
Password is geekbuying.com
1. Photos view in camera is default in standard(4:3), photos size is default in maximum 12.0MP.
2. Setting/Profiles/Sound Improvement/Enhance Speaker Volume, these option is not selected by default.
3. Modify Screen Projection Function
1. Run the Flash_tool.exe
2. You will see a screen that looks like this:
3. Click “Scatter loading” button.
4. Browse to the RileyROM folder and select the MT6582_Android_scatter.txt file and press “Open”.
5. At this point, you need to remove the battery from your device and connect the device to a USB 2.0 port on your PC (USB 3.0 is not supported). You should start hearing the “dings” in Windows to signify that it detects your device.
6. Click the Download button on the Flash Tool.
7. If your device is connected properly, you will see the percentage bar change colors and start running. The one to watch is the yellow bar that goes from 0-100% indicating that the ROM is being flashed.
8. You will then get a window with a green circle, indicating that the flash is complete.
9. When the flashing process is done, disconnect the USB cable and replace the battery in your device and turn on the device. Your device will then boot into the newly installed ROM.