Here is the newest custom rom CX-919, yaaaaaaaaaa, don’t surprise, our developer hasn’t stoped working on those device. and we will release more and more custom rom to support the device we sold, this rom can work on the CX-919 and Tronsmart CX-919.
all creidt to BOB finess!! he spent so much time on such little things. Thanks!!!!
Firmware Download LINK
Features and release notes for my 1.5 Android 4.2.2 ROM:
1) Rooted and new SU and Superuser applied that supports Android 4.2.2
2) Stock ROM was only 2 Gig of APP space.
BUT you also have parameter file options!
There are also 1gb, 2gb, 4gb and 6gb options.
Read below for how to change that in the flash tool.
Realize if you use this 6gb option, internal SDcard will only have about 600 megs of free space!
3) Debloated of junk APPs and Google Apps you can get from Google Play.
I also updated Google Play and required Google APPs to the latest version.
4) As always, full init.d support! If you do not know what that is… ignore it. For geeks that want to use it. It is there!
5) I re-enabled location services. This is now in the settings menu.
Tested and working with all APPs that use it.
Remember to turn off GPS as we have no GPS.
6) I also re-enabled accessibility options in settings.
7) Gameloft fix. This fixes Gameloft games from crashing to the desktop.
Many of them do not run and crash to the desktop. This is due to a license check based on the device.
Special thanks to Christian Troy for inventing this fix. I modded it for this ROM.
8) Build.prop edit to open up the Google Play store to APPs that normally say “not compatible”.
I am spoofing a Samsung device that will show almost any APP as compatible.
Your device will show up in google play as Samsung device nopt a CX-919 or RKSDK! Understand this please.
I also left the original build.prop in the ROM called build.orig.
If you want to go back, just use ES FIle Explorer or a root file explorer and rename build.prop to build.old
Then rename build.orig to build.prop.
Go into settings, apps, all and go into the Google Play app. Clear the cache and data.
Reboot! You should be back to showing up as a 908.
WARNING if you do this, you need to be using the 1080 kernel or your screen will be oversized!
9) I added a reboot APP that will allow optional reboot options like reboot to bootloader (flash mode).
10) Kernel choices:
Special thanks to Freaktab user Sam321 (Simon) for his Frame Skipping fixed kernels!
I also give you the stock latest kernels but these still have the frame skipping issue!
They are supplied for people that want to use them anyway.
kernel720_simon_no_oc.img – 720P No Overclock with frame skip fix – This is the default.
kernel1080_simon_no_oc.img – 1080P No Overclock with frame skip fix
Special note: PJ Andersons pacther does not seem to fix the frame skipping on the stock kernels.
I did not test overclock patching with his patchomatic tool so I do not know if that works.
If you want to try overclocked kernels, go here:
11) I fixed the double Camera icon showing up in the APP drawer.
12) Various wifi patches and updates for performance.