This ROM is made by BOB Finless on freaktab and base on the MK808 Android 4.2.2 beta stock firmware we release, so all credit to this guys:
This is ONLY for the Original MK808 which sold by geekbuying.com. It is not for the MK808B or any clones.
1) Rooted with an updated SU and Superuser.apk that works with 4.2.2
2) Debloated (there is a folder called bloat APPs that contain what I removed).
3) As always, full init.d support! If you do not know what that is… ignore it. For geeks that want to use it. It is there!
4) Gameloft fix. This fixes Gameloft games from crashing to the desktop.
Many of them do not run and crash to the desktop. This is due to a license check based on the device.
Special thanks to Christian Troy for inventing this fix. I modded it for this ROM.
5) Phone carrier fix for Google Market unlock (more APPs show up).
For some reason this was not built in like other stock ROMs.
6) I unlocked hidden settings:
-> Location Services
However unlocking location services causes a battery icon to show in the system tray.
I have not figured out why… it odd for sure. Something to work on later
If you want to get rid of it, edit the file:
7) All Google APPs updated except Google Search
8) Busybox that I like best Wraitdu 1.19.4
9) 1gb and up to 4gb parameter files available for more APP space. 1GB is the default for the flash tool.
Stock ROM had only 512MB APP space.
See below for instruction to use other parameter files to change you APP space
10) I added Xbox360 keylayout to fix some games and camera spin with xbox 360 controller. Per this post here:
11) Changed build.prop so USB connaction to PC is a Mass Storage device and not a MTP device.
This ROM has no settings to change that at all (I will fix that later). I prefer a Mass Storage device myself.
You can easily change it back in build.prop. I commented out the MTP line.
12) Petrus reboot APP is added.
Click here to check the Stock firmware if you need:
Get Original MK808 Here