Hubsan recently released a new quadcopter —Hubsan X4 H501C. Another model of the ever popular X4 series. This new quadcopter has the same features as Hubsan X4 H501S, except that H501S has FPV function. H501C features a 1080p HD camera that allow us to capture stunning pictures and video from the sky. The built-in GPS enables “return to home” and “failsafe” function. Unlike Hubsan X4 H502S, the Hubsan X4 H501C comes with powerful brushless motors. When it comes to battery capacity, the H510C is one of the few drones in its category to have a large battery capacity, a 2,700 mAh providing 20 minutes of flight time. Now, let’s check it out.
Hubsan H501C Main features
– Built in 1080P HD camera;
– GPS positioning system;
– GPS return to home (RTH) and failsafe mode;
– Powerful brushless motors (KV1650 PM1806);
– Headless flight mode;
– Altitude hold mode: Precise position and altitude holding;
– Up to 20 minutes flight time (7.4V 2700mAh 10C LiPo-Battery);
– Up to 300 meters control range;
– Self-tightening propellers;
– Battery protection module: Protect and prevent overcharging the battery;
– With multi-color LED lights.
Everything the quadcopter captures is stored on a Micro SD card via Micro SD slot. The H501C also adopts
heat dissipation design.
Unlike Hubsan X4 H502S, the Hubsan X4 H501C comes with brushless motors, which is more powerful and more durable.
Motor diameter: 25.53mm
Motor height: 4.83mm
The transmitter has superexcellent curves for better holding experience. It is pretty basic and has all the buttons to control your quadcopter. It features 2.4GHz radio control, high sensitive operation, about 300m long control distance and strong anti-interference ability.
The large battery capacity, the addition of GPS and altitude mode makes Hubsan X4 H501C a great buy for those who are looking for an affordable camera drone.