Feima Robotics J.ME RC quadcopter is a smart portable UAV features 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, MTK Hello X20 smart chip, 4K UHD video, obstacle avoidance, as well as the intelligent functions of Waypoints, Point of Interest and Follow Me. Today we’re sharing tips to help you bind Feima Robotics J.ME remote controller with aircraft.
- Turn on the aircraft
- Connect your mobile phone to controller WiFi (JME _RC_xxxx)
Default Passwords (case sensitive): jme12345
- Open J.ME app → enter into remote setting → enter RC SSID and password (case sensitive) → Save configuration → Select “Save configuration and restart WiFi”. At this moment, the controller WiFi will automatically restart (the power indicator flashes slowly and then stays on permanently)
- After controller WiFi is restarted (the solid power indicator light changes to a slow flashing light), the controller enter pairing mode (the indicator light turns blue and flashes slowly). It takes 1-2 minutes to connect to the aircraft successfully (the indicator light turns green).
- Reconnect your mobile phone to controller WiFi and open J.ME app.
How to Rebind the Aircraft and Remote Controller?
- Long pressing media key until the controller restart and the indicator light remains permanently.
- After the controller is restarted successfully, refer to “How to Bind Remoter Controller with Aircraft?”
Click the following links to buy Feima Robtics J.Me and remote controller:
Feima Robtics J.Me Remote Controller