Geekbuying got Tronsmart’s MXIII sample hours ago, which targets on mid-market. We learned from Tronsmart that, the reason why they designed MXIII was that Tronsmart fans and other TV box users complained about the unstable system and the lack of after-sale tech support of the generic MXIII in the market.
Compared to the generic MXIII in the market, Tronsmart MXIII provides:
1. One year warranty.
2. Lifetime supporting; Periodically updates on firmware.
3. Strict quality check. All products pass the 48 hrs anti aging test and strict check before shipment.
4. OTA(over the air update technology, you can always get the latest firmware in time).
5. High quality components. Good HDMI cable, better AC strip, new design PC shell.
6. All APPs are pre-installed with the latest version.
Available and you can purchase at Geekbuying today. Below are the specifications of Tronsmart MXIII:
|Operating System||Android 4.4.2|
|CPU||Amlogic Quad core S802 up to 2.0GHz (Cortex A9)|
|GPU||Octa core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz|
|RAM||DDR3 1GB(1G/8G version); DDR3 2GB(2G/8G version)|
|ROM||On board eMMC Flash 8GB|
|Extended Storage||Support up to 32G|
|Wifi Connectivity||2.4Ghz（1G/8G version）; 2.4G/5Ghz(2G/8G version)|
|Ethernet||10 / 100M|
|Bluetooth||N/A(1G/8G version); Bluetooth 4.0(2G/8G version)|
As Tronsmart said this MXIII TV Box will be a game changer in TV box market, and we are holding a very optimistic view of this due to Tronsmart’s powerful after-sale service and professional tech support. We highly recommend this for junior TV box user and for those who need an extra wallet-friendly box. Click here to buy.