WinPad W1 A1 mini stock firmware released!
Password is geekbuying.com
- Prepare 2 pices 8GB U Disk, OTG cable, 4 ports Hub and keyboard.
- Image file needs to unzip it and then copy the 3 files to the U disk, as shown below:
- Copy all the sub files to another U disk, as shown below:
- Plug the U disk and keyboard to the Hub, and then connect the Hub to the tablet via OTG
- Power on the tablet and press F7 constantly, you will enter into this page:
- Choose UEFI: Generic Flash Disk 8.07
- Then it will operate automatically, it will cost some times, please wait patiently, about 30 – 50 minutes
- Please input “exit” and press “enter” when entering this page:
- The tablet will reboot automatically.
Shopping Voyo WinPad A1 Mini Intel Z3735D Quad Core 8 Inch Windows 8.1 Tablet PC 2GB RAM 32GB ROM IPS Capacitive Touch Screen 1280*800
What’s your Reaction?