I get Teclast P85HD firmware today, and i will share it with all Teclast fans. Please check your ID of your tablet, the ID on the back of device, and it just fits for the ID K6N2.
Password is geekbuying.com
1. Please turn off anti-virus software
2. The user must make sure the firmware before rooting. The wrong brush firmware will result in damage to the product, the resulting problems can only responsibility of the user.
3. Before rooting, be sure to back up important data from the machine, the upgrade process may format the removable disk, the data will be lost, cannot be recovered.
4. Root process can not press the reset button, so as not to lead to a result of the operation fails.
5. Before rooting, make sure that the machine is fully charged, it is best to do the root is fully charged to avoid fail because of lack of electricity.
6. Please root according to method operation.
7. The detail root method within the download firmware.
After root complete, please unplug the data cable, press the reset button on the back, and then turn on the tablet.