Please ensure Intelligent Network Pan & Tilt Camera (referred to as “camera”) integrity when you open package at first time, verify all accessories are complete referenced by below chart.
- WIFI antenna: Built in WIFI
- Reset button: long press for 5 seconds to restore factory defaults
1. Network Connection
After power on the camera, connect one end of the network cable to the camera network interface, and the other end connected to the router LAN interface (make sure the router DHCP function is on), after successfully connected, the yellow lights on, the green light flashes.
2. APP Download
IOS clients can search and download “COT Pro” from Apple APP Store.
Android clients can search and download “COT Pro” by http://www.cotapp.com
3. Add Device
Plug power supply and network cable to camera first, log in APP→”My Camera”→”+“→”Manual”.
PS: 1. Camera defauit password 123.
2. If you choose wifi access, please press “RESET” button with 5 to 10 seconds untill sound “Whoosh” which means camera reset succeed, then the camera will reboot and issued a “DDD” sound, intelligent wifi function can be start work and connect wifi automatically: Log in APP→” My Camera “→”+“→” Smart wifi “, add camera as reminder.
4. Check Update
We are always keeping hard working for a more perfect customers experience,please check and update both the device and APP.
Check the update APP:
Sliding menu –> “About” –> “Check about version”
Check the update camera:
My Camera –> “setting” –> “Device Update”
- Real 720P HD Network Camera
- Support voice intercom
- Support Smart Wifi Connection, do not need network cable but can be configured Wifi
- Alarm linkage: speaker alarm、call 5 mobiles at same time、snapshoot to your E-mail
- Support Motion Detection trigger alarm
- Support wired alarms input and output
- Q:When adding a device, APP did not prompt the discovery of a new equipment
A: Please check if the cameras and cell phone are in the same LAN; Please check if the camera’s Network indicator keeps on; If cameras and cell phone are not in the same LAN, it is recommended to use the ID number manually add cameras;
2. Q:When viewing live video, the device reminds the password is wrong
A: Please check if the remote access password which being set when add the device is right or not. If not, please select edit to re-set it from the list of entries in the camera; If you forget your remote access password of the camera, suggest you to press the reset button to restore the device to factory defaults (password: 123);
3. Q: “Device list” reminds the device is offline
A: Please check whether the network of the cameras is normal, and network indicator of device is on;
Please check whether the router network is normal;
4. Q: Unable to search the video files during playback
A: Please check if the SD card is damaged. Please check the retrieval time of the video file, the System Time of the camera.