The latest Minix model (MINIX NCG-1) is released finally, and I believe you have been expecting for a long time.
Adopting Intel Celeron N3150 quad core “Braswell” processor coupled with 4GB RAM, and 128GB M.2 SSD, It runs Windows 10 64-bit, in addition to support for Ubuntu. Apart from fanless design, it can function under Windows 10 or Ubuntu operating system.
More details about MINIX NGC-1:
– Procesador Quad Core Intel Celeron N3150 @ 1.6 GHz / 2.08 GHz (Turbo) with 2MB L2 cache
– Intel HD graphics with 12EU (4W SDP / 6W TDP)
– Memory 4GB DDR3L
– Storage 128GB M2 SSD
– Mini DP, HDMI 1.4 up tp 4K @30fps
– Wifi 802.11ac Dual-Band with two antennas & Bluetooth 4.2
– 3*USB 3.0 host ports on front panel
– Gigabit Ethernet
– Kensington lock ready
– Windows 10 (64-bit)