Our first bulk of Draco AW80 are all on the way to our customers, however, the rom developer bob finless has made his first custom rom for our device, it’s really fast and amazing.
He call this just the beta firmware, since he hasn’t made all winner rom for a while, he hope we guys can report any problem who find in his custom rom, and he will improve.
It’s glad to see that the draco aw80 get the custom rom support, and i think with a lot of rom support, you guys will love this powerful monster! so here we go:
1) Debloated of junk
2) Proper root which doesn’t use install recovery script! You wont loose root this way ever.
3) Updated all Google framework, Play Store, and APPs to latest and this includes superuser and SU binary.
4) Added init.d support properly (not using install recovery script).
5) Adjusted some buffer sizes. Let me know if it helps video playback!
6) Added reboot APP
7) Put in KK AOSP launcher and cleaned it up. I like the icon layout better.
8) Adjusted LCD density to 240 so text, icons and things are not so tiny.
9) Spoofing a Samsung Nexus 10 for better Google App Compatibility. Also adjusted fingerprint for release-keys. The original build.prop is in /system if you want to go back. Just rename using ES File explorer.
10) Did a little theming
Here is the instruction for how to update:
and here is the shopping link if you are interested:
welcome to post blow for the problem you find. or you are welcomed to discuss here