Stock firmware for HTM M3 smartphone is released!
Password is geekbuying.com
here is the flash tool:
5. At this point, you need to remove the battery from your device and connect the device to a USB 2.0 port on your PC (USB 3.0 is not supported). You should start hearing the “dings” in Windows to signify that it detects your device.
6. Click the Download button on the Flash Tool.
7. If your device is connected properly, you will see the percentage bar change colors and start running. The one to watch is the yellow bar that goes from 0-100% indicating that the ROM is being flashed.
8. You will then get a window with a green circle, indicating that the flash is complete.
9. When the flashing process is done, disconnect the USB cable and replace the battery in your device and turn on the device. Your device will then boot into the newly installed ROM.
The Flash method should be the same like this: