Stock firmware for Onda V975m Amlogic M802 Quad Core 2.0GHz Android 4.3 Tablet PC
Password is geekbuying.com
How to confirm the version of your tablet?
Please check the back of your tablet serial number, the 9 and 10 numbers you can get your tablet version.
This Beta firmware only fits for V1 version of onda v975m.
1. The operating system is fully upgraded to the latest Android 4.4.2 version.
2. Updated ONDA ROM, solved the icons disorder sometimes.
3. Optimized power consumption in standby WIFI closed, increased long life.
4. Improved the fluency of the system, such as the input method, interface operation fluency, etc.
5. Optimized the screen response speed when waking up the device.
6. Solved the apk cannot installation sometimes.
7. Solved some of the problems of video playback no sound.
- Please confirm your tablet has power above 60% to prevent power shortage caused by a failed upgrade.
- Please backup important data, prevent file loss.
- After the little green robot disappeared, probably about 1-2 minutes to appear black updated interface, then please be patient, do not do other operations.
- If the little green robot disappeared, brush machine interface does not appear any more, there may be TF card doesn’t read, please try to another TF card.
1 Download the firmware, extract the following five documents:
2 Prepare a TF card capacity 16GB or less, then take the TF card formatted to FAT32 format on your computer.
3 Please copy five files to the TF card.
4 Power off the tablet, insert TF card.
Note: If the original firmware version of your tablet is v1.0.6, please don’t choose “fast boot next time” when you shutdown your tablet, or can not flash tablet.
5 Press and hold the volume + key, then press the power button until the tablet is displayed a small green robot on the screen, release the button, the tablet will be updated automatically.
6 When the tablet turn on automatically, the upgrade is complete.