jas-hacks blog just release a preview image for GK802 quad core MINI pc. Till now, the working part in this preview version is:
2. Unzip image and dd to an SD card. This image is for a 8GB SD card, however the ext4 file partition is only 3GB therefore should work on a 4GB card. Fix the partition (by expanding it) after completing the dd.
3. Download a new uboot and ‘dd’ to your sd card (replace <drive> with the correct value):
sudo dd if=u-boot.imx bs=1k seek=1 of=/dev/<drive> && sync
4. Place image in the internal sd card slot and fingers crossed it should boot (useful to have a serial console open). The image defaults to 1280×720 screen resolution, once the desktop appears, plug-in a keboard/mouse via the usb port.
5. Next configure wifi, and it may be useful to reboot after setting wifi so that the correct time is picked up.
6. Then enjoy the desktop experience!