Factory just made a new stock firmware for GK802,Wifi and Bluetooth both work. Recovery works with the reset button on batch 1 and batch 2.
Download link is:
Thanks to deadhp.1, he made another two image for this new firmware:
Normally, you would just use the firmware update file that contains the system, boot, u-boot and recovery partition (in this release) by following those steps in a Linux or Windows PC:
- Extract rooted_fixed_rt-M500a_v1.65.4_20130118a_updated.7z
- Copy the files to a microSD card
- Insert the microSD card into GK802 microSD slot.
- Insert the microUSB cable halfway in GK802 (Do not power on)
- Press the recovery button (located on the right side of the microUSB port, when the plastic part of the casing faces down) with a sharp object (I used a toothpick).
- Power the device, and keep pressing the recovery button 1 or 2 seconds, and connect it to the HDMI port of your TV
- Select “Update all images” with the mouse, wait for the firmware update to complete, and click on “Reboot system” to start your new firmware.
Any questions, feel free to ask.