I suggest you connect the UG007 with your TV and your laptop together, so you can root it easily; we already tested to root UG007 sucessfully with the following method:
Use the DC port to power on the UG007, and use the OTG Port to connect your UG007 with your laptop.
1) Download Moborobo and unrar into a folder.
2) Download TPSarky-VonDroid-Root.zip and unzip into a folder.
3) Install Moborobo and open it
4) Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your UG007 ( you should go to “setting” –”USB”–choose” connect to pc chooice” and then go to “Developer options”–open”USB debugging”choice)
5) Wait for Moborobo to see the device and install drivers. It will detect the device as RK3066 Series.
6)Run TPSparkyRoot.bat and follow the on-screen instructions.Your UG007 will reboot 3 times during this process.(please remember, after each reboot, you should choose “connect to pc” every time in the UG007, if not, the root will be failed, that’s the reason why ask you to connect the UG007 with TV and laptop together)When complete move on to the next step. (this root tool is based on the window n101 tablet, but please don’t worry,it can use on your tv stick, because they are the same chip)
7)Install SuperSU from Play Store.(If not installed in previous step)
8)Optional Install BusyBox from Play Store.
After rooted, you will see a app called” root explorer” in all of your apps, click that, you can manage all of the files and built-in apps, Please remember don’t delete any system apps, it will make your OS die. and if you are make sure some built-in app is useless, just open root explorer, choose ‘system” folder,and check” app” folder, then you will show all of the built-in app, remember to choose ” Mount R/O“ ,then you can choose the app you want to delete, click for a while (about 3-4 seconds), there will be a menu ask you to delete, copy or others, then you can do anything you want to do.
UG007 Shopping link: